Summary reports summarize the results from two data sources: submission forms and ranking forms. For example, the ranking report summarizes all rankings provided by reviewers in a program.
To start a new summary report:
- Click Analyze Results from the left-hand menu.
- Click Report Builder from the list of options.
- Under the Reports title, click the Basic: CSV dropdown.
- Click Summary and select the DOCX report format.
- Give your report a name and a description.
- Select the datasource from the Source dropdown.
- Click Save.
To edit the report name and description:
- Under Basic Information, enter in a name for your report.
- Next to the description, enter in some text to help you distinguish between reports.
To add data fields to your report:
- Click the (6) Selected dropdown underneath the Data Fields header.
- In the left column of the modal window, select a data source.
- Then from the right column, select one or more pieces of data.
- Click Done when you've selected all the data you want in your report.
To add extra fields to the report:
- Scroll down to the Extra information section.
- Next to Label, enter in a name of the field.
- Next to Sum Data, select the datasource to summarize.
- Click Add New Total Item to add another total field to the report.
To format the report:
- Under Format, check Landscape to make your report layout horizontal.
- Enter a sub-title next to the Add a Sub-Title.
- Enter footer text next to the Add text to the bottom of the report. The text you enter will appear on the bottom of every page.
Filters refine your report by only displaying results that match the criteria you've entered.
To add a filter to your report:
- Click the Please Select dropdown.
- From the General or Variable side on the left, choose a source.
- Select a dataset on the right.
- Complete the remaining fields.
- Click Add Rule to add another condition to your criteria.
Share your reports via a link that you customize. Include a password to protect who can access the data.
To share your report:
- Customize the report link that you'll share with colleagues.
- Enter a password.
- Email report recipients the report link and password.