You must add the Salesforce integration to your FluidReview account to use it. Once added, you can set up actions that push and pull data to FluidReview or Salesforce.
Note: This how-to assumes your site has permission to add the Salesforce integration. Please contact your account representative or support if you do not.
To add the Salesforce integration:
- Click Configure your site and select Add integration under Integrations.
- On the Add Integrations page, click the Add Salesforce Account button.
- Enter a name for the integration.
- Choose an environment: production or sandbox. More information about Salesforce environments here: https://developer.salesforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Environments
- Click Save
- Allow Salesforce by logging in with your Salesforce credentials. This may take a couple of minutes to process.
- Once logged in, you’ll redirect back to FluidReview where you can configure your integration.
Note: You can not change the environment type after it’s created.