The person who authorizes the Salesforce integration becomes the account user for the integration. This individual will receive daily email notifications when there are errors. The account user can't change after-the-fact. You can build a new integration with a different account user.
To view the Salesforce account user:
- Select Configure your site from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the name of your Salesforce integration.
- On the integration page, click the Settings button on the right side.
- In Salesforce Settings next to Salesforce account user, you'll see the name and email address.
- Click Cancel or X to return.