The action log keeps track of all communications between FluidReview and Salesforce. The log itself will distinguish between successful, unsuccessful, and resolved pushes and pulls.
- Successful - The push/pull was successful. The sync occurred, and all specified fields in the action synced.
- Unsuccessful - The push/pull was NOT successful. Error details provide insight into what the issue was. Beside the error message is an option to rerun the action. This gives you an opportunity to fix errors, and rerun the action with the new data and configuration.
- Resolved - If the rerun is successful, the error message will display that it's resolved. This allows you to be sure that the item is now in Salesforce.
The action log provides many filters that allow you to see the logs that you’re interested in. The search field can help find details about known object that didn’t sync.
To access the Salesforce activity log:
- Select Configure your site from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the name of your Salesforce integration.
- Click on the Logs tab next to Actions on the left-hand side of your Salesforce integrations page.
- Narrow down your search by using the quick filters or search bar on the right.