During the integration set up, we pull in all the Salesforce objects and fields in your account. These objects/fields are then available when you set up your Salesforce integration actions.
After the initial setup, our integration syncs once a day. So when a new field/object added to Salesforce outside the sync time, you’ll have to do a sync to see it. We call this “refreshing your Salesforce schema”.
To refresh your Salesforce schema:
- Select Configure your site from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the name of your Salesforce integration.
- Press the Settings button on the right-side of the integration page.
- In the Salesforce Settings dialogue, press the Refresh button next to “Refresh Salesforce schema”.
- Once the refresh is complete, the new fields and objects will be available.