In order to have your applicants, reviewers as well as recommenders fill out information on the site for the application and review process, you will need to create tasks for them to fill out. There are a large variety of tasks that each of the groups can have access to in your application process. Such examples include, but are not limited to Forms, upload documentation, requesting a recommendation, ranking an application and more.
Creating a Task
To create your tasks, you will first need to head over to the Workflow Designer on your site. This is located through the Edit your Site Section. Once here, you can create the task by:
- Locating the bottom of the stage you wish to add the task to. If you haven't added any stages to your site, you can find out how as well as what settings you can apply to them by clicking here.
- Select the drop down icon located in the "Add a new task" field.
- Select the group you want to add the task for.
- Select the type of task you wish to create for the group to complete.
- Select the "Create Task" option.
- You will redirected to the settings of the task and asked to add a name to the task.
- Select Save Task to add add the task to the workflow.
Note: While in the settings of the task before saving the new task, you can apply any changes you wish to make are best added in during this time such as which award it should belong to, any categories it requires to be accessible or applying a deadline.
Once the task has been saved, you will be redirect back to the workflow designer and can now see your newly created task!
Here is a full list of tasks that each group can have within the application process of the site:
- Fill Out a Form
- Get a Recommendation
- Upload a Document / Image
- Upload a Video
- Upload an Audio File
- Upload a Portfolio
- Submit Application
- Make a Payment
- Add Member(s)
- Get Voted For
- Remote URL Validation
- Offline/Manual Tasks
- 501(c)3 Verification
- Upload a File
- Invite someone to review submission
- Find a reviewer to meet with (Beta)
- CRA registered charity check
- Entry point form
- Rank Submission Via Ranking Form
- Ordinally Rank Submissions
- Upload a Document (Reviewer Task)
- Schedule a Time for a Meeting